If you’re looking for fun games to play at your socially distanced or virtual hen party, what could be better than a classic Mr & Mrs quiz? Check out these questions to get you started…
A fun way to find out how well the couple know each other, the Mr & Mrs quiz is a hen party classic! Guaranteed to add some lighthearted fun to your occasion, and ideal for playing over Zoom if you’re planning a virtual hen party!
So, how does it work? The Mr & Mrs quiz is very simple, pick your questions and ask the groom to answer them ahead of the hen party. Then, get the bride to answer the same questions and compare their responses! Recording the groom-to-be’s answers is another option for extra giggles.
As a guide, we’ve put together 20 typical questions to get you started. These could easily be adapted depending on the couple and could of course be a Mrs and Mrs, or Mr and Mr quiz. It’s also worth considering the audience, when choosing your questions – you don’t want to embarrass the bride too much in front of her mum/mother-in-law!
- Where did you go on your first date?
- Where was your first kiss?
- What does he/she love about you the most?
- What are your nicknames for each other?
- Who wears the trousers in the relationship?
- What’s his/her favourite meal?
- What’s his/her favourite drink?
- What’s his/her favourite film?
- What’s his/her favourite song?
- What three items would he/she take to a desert island?
- What’s his/her most annoying habit?
- Who is the funniest?
- Who is the better driver?
- Who is the better cook?
- Who takes longer to get ready?
- Who would play him/her in a movie of their life?
- What’s your favourite part of her/his body?
- Where is the weirdest place you’ve had sex?
- If they had a hall pass, which celebrity would they pick?
- Who will be most hungover after the wedding?
(Main image credit: www.nora-photography.com)