Exciting news from Country House Weddings as they reveal the launch of their 6th wedding venue – the stunning Bourton Hall in Warwickshire…
Renowned for being the UK’s most established exclusive-use wedding venue group, Country House Weddings are expanding their portfolio once again with the purchase of a gorgeous new property. Bourton Hall in Warwickshire is all set to open its doors for viewing appointments from Sunday 6th January 2020, following the first phase of renovations.
The beautiful Italianate-style country mansion will hold its first weddings from June 2020, with couples being able to enjoy:
- Beautiful Banqueting Hall with dining facilities for up to 120 guests
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony options including a stunning Italianate Chapel.
- A selection of 2 fully stocked bars and a large evening reception space
- Ample luxury bedrooms exclusively for the night of the wedding
- 15 acres of manicured lawns, gardens & woodland, and sweeping views across to Draycote Water.
- Amazing photo opportunities including an original feature staircase, Italianate skylights, gilded ceilings and ornate fireplaces.
Marketing Director Nick Bramer says:
“After the huge success of Holmewood Hall, we’re delighted to be able to extend the CHWoffering into the heartlands of England, reaching engaged couples locally in Rugby and, facilitated by motorways, as far away as Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton & Oxford.
For more details and to arrange a viewing in the new year, visit www.bourton-hall.co.uk.