Exciting news as Country House Weddings reveal they have purchased their 5th wedding venue – Holmewood Hall in Cambridgeshire…
Finding your dream wedding venue may be about to get a little easier! Country House Weddings, the UK’s oldest exclusive use wedding venue group, have announced they are expanding their portfolio from 2019!
With four stunning venues already on offer – St Audries Park, Leez Priory, Clearwell Castle and Gosfield Hall – Country House Weddings are the go-to group for dreamy wedding locations! And now they’re offering a fifth venue, Holmewood Hall in Cambridgeshire – a stunning Tudor-gothic style country mansion. The latest addition will be opening its doors for viewing appointments from January 2019 and the first weddings are set to be held from June 2019.
Marketing Director Nick Bramer says:
“This is a great step forward for the company, ensuring that an even greater majority of engaged couples that live in the South of England will be living within a stones’ throw of one of our beautiful venues.
Furthermore, whilst being a fledgling venue, it will be able to draw upon the substantial resources, reputation and over 25 years of experience that Country House Weddings can offer, allowing it to create perfect weddings from the off.”
As a result of the first phase of renovations, this fabulous new venue will be able to offer:
- sit-down dining facilities for over 70 guests
- a selection of evening reception spaces for up to 150 evening guests in total
- 16 luxury bedrooms exclusively for the night of the wedding (subject to planning approval)
- 10 acres of sweeping lawns, manicured gardens and woodland.
- Amazing photo opportunities including an impressive staircase, original ornate fireplaces, hand painted stained glass windows, and last but certainly not least, an 18 carat gold leaf ceiling.
Love the sound of Homewood Hall as much as we do?! Visit holmewood-hall.co.uk today for more details.