When it comes to finding rustic wedding details for your big day, Shropshire Petals are the go-to brand! We adore the latest additions to their collection…
If you’re looking for rustic wedding details or pretty finishing touches, this could just be your lucky day! Shropshire Petals have just launched these beautiful wheat LOVE letters and they couldn’t be any cuter.
The latest additions to their Country Garden wheat collection, the LOVE letters are made from wheat and dried flowers grown on the Shropshire Petals farm. Each Country Garden themed letter contains lavender, nigella, marjoram, pink larkspur and rhodante, making them the perfect accessory for your rustic country chic wedding.
The individual letters can be used in a variety of ways! Here are some of our favourite ideas:
- Place them behind the alter as a background to say “I do”
- Make a feature at your venue by placing them on a table with photographs of you for guests to admire
- Attach them to chairs at your wedding reception
- Suspend them from a height to create an interesting ceiling decoration
- Place them outside your venue entrance to make an attractive feature as guests enter
- Use as props for a photo booth or romantic photographs
The Country Garden Love Wheat Letters will last for years, making them the perfect décor accessory for the home as a keepsake from the special day. The set is available for £120. Each letter measures 24cm(w) x 26cm(h). More letters and colours will be launched in the coming months, so watch this space!
What’s more Shropshire Petals have also just launched a gorgeous new ‘Vintage Set’ of confetti cones, made up of 10 pastel vintage-style patterns featuring florals and pretty designs including spots, diamonds, stripes and zig zags. Perfect for completing the look!