Are you brave enough to rock a floral wedding dress? Charlotte Balbier shares 10 reasons why you should…
1. There is absolutely no rule to say you need to stick to whites and ivories for your wedding day. Some brides may have their complexion completely wiped out by these shades so it may be time to send up the white flag and try some floral delights and colour
2. You can get creative with your wedding day, from garden-inspired prints to elegant illustration style designs and vibrant watercolor-esque dresses G.ing floral can say anything from ‘Statement” to “traditional with a twist.”
3. Want to make your dress memorable? Then go floral! Your floral gown will be talked about long after the wedding day and be a dress to be remembered.
4. You can theme the whole wedding day around your floral wedding dress. Everything from the floral arrangements and colour scheme, to the wedding stationary and cake.
5. Build up anticipation for your big day, as soon as your wedding guests hear you are breaking from the norm and tradition of an ivory gown. They will be eagerly waiting to see what dress you wear for your big day!
6. Soft, delicate and pretty floral prints work beautifully for a wedding dress combined with a dreamy colour palette. Floral versus ivory can really lift the whole wedding day and make your guests smile
7. You can rock the floral bridal trend even further with our Posy floral two-piece bridal gown (pictured above). A separate top and skirt give the bride a super chic look and can be quite cost effective compared to traditional wedding gowns.
8. Your wedding photographs will be simply stunning! A bride wearing a floral wedding dress stands out so much in photography and you can achieve a super ethereal look when shot in forestry or nature.
9. Embrace the Boho look with all it’s might. There’s nothing more gorgeous than a floral dress matched with a head-crown of real flowers.
10. Flowers are the most beautiful and romantic things in the world so why not make your big day extra romantic with a floral bridal gown?!
Check out Charlotte Balbier’s latest collection, featuring three stunning floral wedding dresses, now at charlottebalbier.com!