Cuppies ‘n’ Cream have an incredible prize to give away! They’re offering one lucky couple the chance to win their wedding cake…
Often taking centre stage at any wedding reception, your wedding cake is guaranteed to draw in the crowds. Be it the foodie who can’t wait to upload a snap onto Instagram, or the guest who has danced the night away a little too hard and is in desperate need of a sweet pick-me-up! Cuppies ‘n’ Cream are committed to creating not only treats for the taste buds, but edible works of art. Our winning couple will have a budget of £500 and get the chance to liaise directly with the talented team at Cuppies ‘n’ Cream to create the wedding cake of their dreams.
Visit cuppiesncream.co.uk for more information and read on for your chance to win this incredible prize!
This competition is now closed!
Terms & Conditions:
- Design may be flexible and we will work with you to accommodate any theme or colour scheme, but it must be within our style and abilities.
- Maximum value £500, Maximum size 3 tiers – If the design chosen exceeds the above value, a balance invoice will be charged. If the design chosen does not reach the above prize value, no balance monies will be given.
- Cupcakes are excluded
- Fruit cake is excluded but can be added at an extra cost
- Whilst we do our very best to accommodate your wedding date the only exception is if we have a pre-booked holiday therefore the prize is subject to availability and there is no cash alternative neither is the prize transferable.
- UK based only
- We will also include delivery/set-up if local to Berkshire or surrounding counties for free. Anything out of of delivery zone will be subject to a time and mileage charge. Collection can be arranged at the prize winners own risk.
- Stand hire is not included but can be hired as an extra if required.
- The winner agrees to the use of her/his name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants