Discover how to incorporate ribbons into your big day décor, with these wedding styling tips from Brooklyn Bridal
Want some simple but totally chic wedding detail ideas? Brooklyn Bridal have some great tips…
1.A handmade ribbon wall is the perfect backdrop for your vows, family photographs, the bar or as a striking part of your DIY photo-booth. Each ribbon is carefully attached to a single piece of cord, which you can suspend from both ends! This would also work beautifully as a barn or gazebo canopy.
2. Bang on trend, ribbon chair backs are pretty and easy to create! Brooklyn Bridal’s pre-cut and heat sealed ribbon ties are the ideal length for this…
3. We love the Giant Balloon Company’s balloons – such a striking entrance into your wedding tent or teepee! Tie with multicolour ribbon lengths for a gorgeous festival vibe.
4. Dress up your wedding day flowers with drapey lengths of ribbon; we love a combination of satin, gros grain and glitter velvet. Continue the theme with your bridal party bouquets – each bound and tied with a slightly smaller cut length of ribbon.
5. Ceremony bow ties are one of the simplest and most effective ways to pretty up your ceremony or reception room. Plus this chic styling idea is much more cost effective than hiring chair covers and sashes!
6. Dress your tables with handmade mini scatter ribbon pom poms and compliment perfectly with pom pom napkin ties. Super cute!
7. We love this table plan idea! This is an easy DIY project and a great way to add colour to your day.
For more inspiration, and to view the full range of big day details head to brooklynbridal.uk