Want unique table numbers? Create your own with this easy step-by-step guide…
You will need:
- Your chosen flowers
- Sharp scissors
- Flower press, or some heavy books with kitchen roll and cardboard for layers
- Gluespots or ordinary strong glue
- Photo frames – must come with a stand
- Acetate paper or transparent tape
- Pencil/Pen Fabric/card/paper for your number
Step 1. To start, select your flowers and cut a mixture of heads and stems
Step 2. Place the flowers between layers of kitchen roll and cardboard
Step 3. Tighten the press! If you don’t have one, you can use heavy books to press the layers. Then leave in a cool dry place, wait for a week then unpeel all the flowers
Step 4. Cut flowers to shape and then decide where you want to place them on the glass from the frame. Then stick the flowers down using gluespots for security.
Step 5. Draw number on material either by hand or using a stencil, and cut out.
Step 6. Place the number in position and stick down using a piece of acetate or other clear material
Step 7. Stick the glass together in each corner using gluespots
Step 8. Secure in the frame and you’ve got a unique floral table number!